Jonas Stawski

Everything .NET and More

Wow, Check it out!

Do you remember my previous post: Is Programming Going Away? Well today I was directed to a post that totally shocked me, but saw it coming. Pete Wright, a programmer/author that has been writing books/code since VB 3 has totaly dropped Microsoft technologies. Anyway, read his post here.

I do not agree with him 100%, but I will say I do agree 90%. The other 10%? I think he is blaming Microsoft for everything, when i think part of the blame has to be on the industry in general.

Happy programming!!

Add comment

biuquote
Loading